Today in Literacy one of the tasks we had to do was write a recipe poem for how to do something. I didn’t quite understand the poem piece of it, but below is my recipe. I chose to make mine “How To Import Stuff Into iTunes”
At least 1 CD A mac or PC with iTunes installed that also has a CD drive
How To Do
- First you start up (from sleep or from being shut down) your computer
- Insert the CD into the computer’s disk drive
- Wait for iTunes to automatically launch. If it doesn’t it lives in /Applications.
- Select the CD from the “Source” column if it isn’t already selected.
- Press the “Import” button at the bottom of the iTunes window.
- Wait until fully completed (the computer will beep when done) then…
- Eject the CD.
- Locate the CD in the on-disk library
- Play the music and/ or…
- Add to a playlist(s) of your choice.
Under 10 minutes but above 3, depending on type of disk encoder and computer speed.</i>
Post a comment with what you think about it if you wish. Enjoy and have a great Monday, Alex